Staff and Faculty Alumni
Triton Staff and Faculty Alumni represent!
A force of 4,300 alumni employed throughout UC San Diego, you are the heart of the Triton experience, celebrating our new history as we build the future of campus together. A significant constituency, you and your fellows account for 9% of all local alumni and 12.5% of total UC San Diego employees. Best of all, your Triton pride shows in everything you do.
We recognize staff and faculty alumni throughout the year by offering special connections and opportunities. Explore and leverage your elite status. Join us!
Have any questions about upcoming Staff and Faculty Alumni activities?
Contact Anneke Garretson, Director, Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add your degree to your email signature (i.e. Teresa Triton ’17) and your listing in the UC San Diego Blink directory.
- Showcase your Triton pride by wearing an alumni pin or button. Pick one up at the Staff Picnic, during Welcome Week, at one of our quarterly gatherings, or stop by the Alumni office on the 3rd Floor of Price Center East anytime!
- Display your UC San Diego diploma in your office space.
- Support your favorite area of campus: Learn more about staff and faculty giving and faculty and staff payroll deduction. Give Now (PDF download)
- Invite alumni in your network for a campus visit to see all the changes. (Partner with us if you want to create a tour or experience for a group of alumni.)
- Wear your spirit on your sleeve by sporting a UC San Diego shirt on casual Fridays.
- Get social with us: Follow @UCSDalumni on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; tag #UCSDAlumni in your campus social media posts.
Put your campus experiences and Triton insight to good use by volunteering. We present rewarding activities all year long to impact prospective and incoming students and their families, fellow alumni and the campus community. Choose the opportunity that’s right for you. Learn more