Triton Staff and Faculty Alumni represent!
A force of 4,300 alumni employed throughout UC San Diego, you are the heart of the Triton experience, uniting past with present as you help build the future of campus. A significant constituency, you and your fellows account for 9% of all local alumni and 12.5% of total UC San Diego employees. Best of all, your Triton pride shows in everything you do.
We celebrate staff and faculty alumni throughout the year by offering special connections and opportunities. Join us to explore and leverage your elite status.
Have any questions about upcoming Staff and Faculty Alumni activities? Contact Jenelle Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add your degree to your email signature (i.e. Teresa Triton ’17) and your listing in the UC San Diego Blink directory.
- Showcase your Triton affinity by wearing an alumni pin or button. Pick one up at the Staff Picnic, during Welcome Week, at one of our quarterly gatherings, or stop by the Alumni office on the 3rd Floor of Price Center East anytime!
- Display your UC San Diego diploma in your office space.
- Support your favorite area of campus: Learn more about staff and faculty giving and faculty and staff payroll deduction. Give Now
- Invite alumni in your network for a campus visit to see all the changes. (Partner with us if you want to create a tour or experience for a group of alumni.)
- Wear your spirit on your sleeve by sporting a UC San Diego shirt on casual Fridays.
- Get social with us: follow @UCSDalumni on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; Tag #UCSDAlumni in your campus social media posts.
- Get active on our LinkedIn and Tritons Connect groups for UC San Diego staff and faculty alumni. Post your perspectives, start and join discussions, learn about and share upcoming events, campus job opportunities and more.
- Stay in the know with Triton, our quarterly alumni magazine. You can receive a print copy by mail, digitally by email, or both: tritonmag.com/always.
- Submit an alumni class note about yourself or a fellow alum on campus: email@example.com.
- Get more involved in developing the Staff and Faculty Alumni network by suggesting or helping plan a campus or off-campus gathering, providing a valuable partnership, or serving on a focus group to develop our alumni offerings. Contact Jenelle Dean ’06, Director of Student and Alumni Engagement, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put your campus experiences and insights to good purpose by volunteering. We present rewarding activities all year long to impact prospective and incoming students and their families, fellow alumni, and our campus community. Choose the opportunity that’s right for you. Learn more